Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Motivation!

I really need some motivation!  I am on a weight loss journey with my husband Keith.  We have gone Primal!  Primal Blueprint and 4 Hour Body!  This is the first time Keith has ever wanted to do something like this.  We have some friends that did this and they have lost like 30 lbs.  So that was his motivation.  Our biggest obstacle is cocktails.  That is the toughest to give up as we love to relax at the end of the day.

Now with the 4 hour body book, u can have 2 glasses os wine a day, but who can stop at 2?  Not us., so it is better to just give it up!  Don't drink your calories.

You do get one cheat day a week, our day is Saturday.  You eat whatever you want.  By the time you finish that cheat day, you are ready for no more junk food.  Pancakes, junk, candy bars, etc....  This resets your hormones for faster weight loss.  Seriously!!

During the week we eat so good.  I want to lose 30 lbs.  Cannot believe I just said that. 

We lived in Holland for almost 5 years, and we were in such good shape.  WHY?  Because they do not have a lot of junk food.  America's food is horrible.  Portions are huge and gross.  Since we have eliminated bad carbs, we are feeling great.  Europeans ride their bikes everywhere, here in America, its tough to ride anywhere as we are alll so far away from everything.

So, maybe if I blog this I will be held accountable for coktail actions.  Her I go!  You all can watch.

With this diet, I call it "Lifestyle Change" for the better, you do not have to exercise so much.   I am still going to work out 4x a week.  TOday we are going for 2 mile walk before lunch, the weather is beautiful here.  Last night I went to a step class.

I have been helping Keith and his company with marketing.  I am learning what they do and I am making a video presentation.  It is kind of frustrating as I am still figuring out WTH they do, but he has all his confidence in me to do this.  I have made their Banners and business cards.  I can do this!

Happy Motivation to you all.!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment