Monday, January 30, 2012

Just Life!

Hey Everyone,

Life is great. We were wishing that we had some winter here in Nevada. For some stupid reason the snow and the rain are just not coming to see us. It is going to be bad for our farmers around here.

Keith and I are doing great. I am turning 50 in 2 weeks and am really nervous about being 50. I know, Keith and I are trying to figure out what to do for my birthday! I have no clue.

We love to have friends over for dinner and everyone has been so busy lately that we have not had dinner with anyone for awhile. Everyone has been busy at work.

On a good note, our Josh is home and that is nice having him around. He has a job and it is tough but he does ok. He is trying to figure out what he wants to do with his life.

Jordan is busy at college. He lives his life!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment