Friday, September 9, 2011

Life In General!!!

Hi All,

I am so excited to start this BLOG!!!! Life is awesome. My last kid left for college a year ago and we are finally adjusting to lives with just my Husband and I.

We have Harleys and we ride all the time.. Our favorite weekends are when we ride to nowhere and stay over night, then the next morning we ride somewhere else and stay over. We have soo much fun together.

Keith and I have been married for 27 years and are still so in love with each other...

I want this blog to be of fun things that I do and what everyone else does too...

I love to Ride my Harley, Love to Quilt (new hobby), I have been sewing for 25 years and love to sew. Love to play on my Ipad.

I LOVE TO COOK ! My husband is called the "Master Stirrer" and drives me nuts in the kitchen, but he tries so hard. He can really cook now, as long as lon as he has a recipe.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment